This past Friday, the sale of our home in Danville, IN was closed. In light of that fact, here are some of my favorite "345 Chestnut" moments.
10. Getting 40 people in our home for a bunco night.
9. Not having to scrape my windshield for 8 years , courtesy of the two gar garage.
8. Sliding down our backyard on carboard boxes with the girls during snowstorms.
7. Laundry, Monday Night Football, and Madden when Scott Ensminger lived there.
6. Remodeling Emery's room for the arrival of Reese. Never before has purple flowery things, and butterfly lights seemed so manly.
5. Jumping around the living room while silently celebrating greats sports victories (Most notable: the Colts over the Pats to advance to the Super Bowl, and the US men's soccer team scoring three goals in the last 15 minutes to beat Costa Rica to advance to the World cup)
4. Surviving the Indiana Earthquake. I ran into the backyard thinking that the grill had fallen over.
3. Remembering exactly where I was sitting both times I found out we were pregnant.
2. Many, many, many nights of grilling out in the backyard with both family and friends.
1. The College ladies Bible study that was interrupted by some "passionate" neighbors.